Customer Service Specialists are ready to help you!
For a fast response, please email us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 31
The contents of the Web Site, such as text, publications, newsletters, articles, opinions, graphics, images, HTML code, multimedia clips, Java code, and the selection and arrangement of information ("Contents and Materials"), are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws under both Canadian and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the materials may violate copyright, trademark, patent, federal, common laws, and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copy you make of the materials. Without signed authorization from Police Test Tutor, you are not permitted a licence of any kind to the Content and Material or trademarks of the Web Sites. You may not post any of the information provided in the Web Sites on any network computer or broadcast them in any media. Use of these documents for any other purpose is prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. The Content and Materials of the Web Sites are for personal and non-commercial use only. Duplicating, reproducing, publishing, uploading , posting, emailing, transmitting or to otherwise make available (“Post”) any of the Content and Materials of the Websites is strictly prohibited.
Copyright and Prohibited Conduct:
Disclaimer:The Content and Materials of the Web Sites are provided for educational and/or informational purposes only. Police Test Tutor reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Web Sites or any portion thereof with or without notice. You agree that the Police Test Tutor shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site or any portion thereof. Reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the Content and Materials contained in the Web Sites are both accurate and complete; however, the Web Sites may possibly contain technical or typographical errors. The Content and Materials of the Web Sites is provided "as is".
Participation in Police Test Tutor practice tests is optional and is not a prerequisite to take any exam or test. Police Test Tutor is not affiliated with or endorsed by any law enforcement agency in Canada. Police Test Tutor is not connected to the development or administration of any law enforcement agency entry tests or exams.
Links to Other Sites:The Web Sites may contain links to other web sites as well as e-mail links. These web links are provided solely as a convenience to you. These other sites were independently developed by parties other than Police Test Tutor and Police Test Tutor assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, availability of, or appropriateness of the information contained in such sites. If you have questions or concerns regarding the content of any of these external sites, you should contact the site administrator directly. The inclusion of any link to another site does not imply endorsement by Police Test Tutor. Any cite of another party or its product or service on the Web Site should not be interpreted as an endorsement of that party or its product service. If you choose to access web linked third party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
You are strictly prohibited from:
- Sharing or lending your account or login information (such as Police Test Tutor ID and password) with any other person. Police Test Tutor deems that sharing or lending of login ID and password comprises the account.
- Sharing or lending your account may cause you to unexpectedly lose access to the Police Test Tutor website.
- Accounts that are found to be compromised may have their access restricted until such a time as the registered owner can be identified.
- Information contained in the Web Sites are solely for personal, non-commercial, and informational use only. Your Police Test Tutor membership is valid for the term specified on the package that you purchased.
- If you have a DEMO complimentary account. You will have access to all packages and study materials (except for the mock interviews & cover letter/resume service).
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Police Test Tutor does not warrant that the service will be error-free; however, we make all efforts to remove spelling errors and grammatical errors.
- You expressly understand and agree that Police Test Tutor shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Police Test Tutor.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Police Test Tutor employee will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide. All material you upload remains yours.
- By uploading images and content to policetesttutor.com, you agree to allow Police Test Tutor and any of its employees or contractors to view, edit and manipulate them.
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to the Service.
- Police Test Tutor is not responsible if the delivery dates of the Service are not met due to lack of communication on your part.
- You understand that the Service provides two revisions to the Product, or your approval of the Product in writing, whichever comes first.
- If after 15 days of your receiving the initial draft of the resume, Police Test Tutor has not received your approval or instructions for a first revision, Police Test Tutor will consider the Product approved. You will be responsible for purchasing additional revisions.
- You understand that you are responsible for any grammatical, typographical, or other design related errors in the Product after your second revision or your approval of the product.
- You are fully responsible for any additions or deletions made after the third draft is sent to you. You will be responsible for purchasing additional revisions after the third draft.
- Police Test Tutor is not responsible for making revisions to your resume, after the third draft, if you failed to provide us with all of the information needed to draft your resume.
- Resume Products are delivered in PDF and/or MS word (.doc). Cover page products are delivered in a Microsoft Word document with a design matching your specific resume.
- We do our best to make your resume as marketable as possible, which will help to increase your chances at getting an interview, but we do not guarantee employment.
- Police Test Tutor does not warrant the technical or subjective quality of any content, images, or photos that you may upload to be included in the Product.
- Prices for the Service are subject to change without notice.
- Police Test Tutor reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Police Test Tutor shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- A valid credit card or interac payment is required for payment; we do not accept cash or cheque.
- All purchases made outside of Canada are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
Certificate of Completion - Courses
A Certificate of Completion is not an academic credential and there are no state/provincial course or grade requirements necessary to earn a certificate of completion. A person who successfully completes the modules and assessment with an average of 65% is eligible to receive a Certificate of Completion.
Assessment-Based Certificate Programs
- Provides instruction and training to aid participants in acquiring specific knowledge, skills, and/or competencies associated with intended learning outcomes.
- Evaluates participants’ accomplishment of the intended learning outcomes.
- Awards a certificate only to those participants who meet the performance, proficiency, or passing standard for the assessment(s) (hence the term, “assessment-based certificate program”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE DISCLAIMER AND ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE.