- » Online Test Prep
- » OACP Certificate Practice
- » Federal Government - GCT2 & WCPT - Testing Overview
Online Test Prep
Federal Government - GCT2 & WCPT - Testing Overview
- CBSA & CSC - Testing Overview
- GCT2 Test - The purpose of the General Competency Test: Level 2 (GCT2) is to assess an individual's general cognitive ability – the ability to use reasoning skills to solve problems required for officer level positions. The GCT2 consists of 90 multiple-choice questions. There are five types of questions (vocabulary, figural relations, number & letter series, numerical problems, and analytical reasoning. The GCT2 takes approximately 180 minutes to write, including time for administrative purposes. When the test is used for screening purposes, the minimum pass mark is 51/90.
- You are permitted to use a calculator and rough paper during the testing.
- WCPT Test - The purpose of the Written Communication Proficiency Test is to provide an efficient assessment of an individual's ability to communicate in writing and help managers make selection decisions. It can be used to assess officer-level employees, managers or leaders whose position requires them to write clear and concise letters, memos, reports or other documents. The WCPT contains 50 questions and takes approximately 120 minutes to write, including time for administrative purposes.