- » Test Prep
- » OACP Practice Tests & Preparation
- » Part B - Section B - Sigma Survey for Police Officers
Part B - Section B - Sigma Survey for Police Officers
- Part B
- There are 30 multiple choice questions based on Police Problem-Solving. This section contains descriptions of situations that are relevant to the work of police officers. Each situation is followed by a series of multiple-choice questions that require you to identify the best response or course of action. The situations cover a wide range of problems that police typically encounter on the job, related to patrolling the city, approaching a group of disorderly individuals, taking suspect descriptions from witnesses, reading a map and applying problem-solving skills to various law enforcement activities.
- The situations in Part B are described in one or more paragraphs or in the form of a map. The situations are followed by several questions, each with four choices, one of which is more correct than the others.
- Sigma Survey for Police Officers - Part B - Overview
- Terminology - Law Enforcement Activities