GCT2 - Practice Tests
- GCT2 - Test Information
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) & Correctional Service Canada (CSC)
GCT2 Test - The purpose of the General Competency Test: Level 2 (GCT2) is to assess an individual's general cognitive ability – the ability to use reasoning skills to solve problems required for officer level positions. The GCT2 consists of 90 multiple-choice questions. There are five types of questions (vocabulary, figural relations, number & letter series, numerical problems, and analytical reasoning. The GCT2 takes approximately 180 minutes to write, including time for administrative purposes. When the test is used for screening purposes, the minimum pass mark is 51/90.
- Consists of 90 multiple-choice questions.
- 150 minutes to complete the test
- There are five types of questions
- figural relations
- number & letter series
- numerical problems
- analytical reasoning
- GCT2 - Practice Test 1 - Tutoring Version
- GCT2 - Practice Test 2 - Tutoring Version
- GCT2 - Practice Test 3 - Tutoring Version