Gain an advantage with this specialized Interview Coaching with Amy Watt, who is an award-winning career coach. This coaching service will help you build the necessary confidence to perform at your best and increase the chances of your success!
In 2019, Amy was selected as the leading Interview Strategist in Canada by the Career Professionals of Canada
About Amy Watt
Amy is the founder of Police Test Tutor and is passionate about police education and helping others achieve career success. Amy has 12 years of experience as a police constable with a municipal police service in Ontario and three years of experience as a Border Services Officer. She holds a Bachelor of Applied Arts Degree (with distinction) in Justice Studies from the University of Guelph and a diploma in Behavioural Science Technology from St. Lawrence College. She is a professor who is a Police Foundations program in Ontario.
Amy is an award-winning Career Development Practitioner with the Career Professionals of Canada, holding the following certifications: Resume Strategist, Career Strategist, Interview Strategist and Employment Strategist.
- 2019 - Outstanding Employment Interview Strategist Winner
- 2018 - Outstanding Career Professional Award Winner
- 2018 - Outstanding Employment Interview Strategist Nominee
- 2017 - Outstanding Career Professional Award Nominee
Why is having an interview coach important? - Read more here.
Read Better Business Bureau customer reviews here.
The coaching is conducted over the phone, and it will be tailored to the agency/police service that you are interviewing with.
Benefits of coaching include
- Obtain guidance on how to answer behavioural interview questions.
- Learn how to structure your answers using the award-winning methodology, which more in-depth than the simple STAR.
- Hear potential interview questions in advance.
- Gain assistance identifying situations in your work, volunteer, and personal life.
- Learn how to articulate your answers effectively.
- In our work together, I uncover your strengths, help you overcome challenges, and then help you effectively communicate them when answering questions.
How much coaching is recommended?
- I recommend that each candidate receive at least 3 hours of coaching.
- This is a personal determination; as a minimum, I recommend 3 hours of coaching.
- Extra coaching is $90 per hour.
- The coaching can be broken down into 2 x 1.5-hour sessions or 3 x 1-hour sessions.
- The coaching is tailored for each candidate, and it is not a "cookie-cutter" approach. Information will be shared with each candidate during the coaching session.
- Yes! Coaching sessions are available during the day, evening, and on weekends.
- Send an email to email@example.com and include the date of your interview and the agency/police service. A list of available dates and times will be provided.
- I appreciate that time is of the essence and usually respond to emails for coaching within a few hours or less!
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE PURCHASING to ensure availability
- Interview Preparation Material
- Click on heading to view contents.