Online Test Prep
CritiCall Dispatch Package
- Dispatch Testing Overview
- An introduction to the application and testing processes at Emergency Communications Centres.
- CritiCall Test Overview
- CritiCall is a comprehensive computerized testing application used for emergency dispatch positions.
- The test assesses skills and abilities such as decision-making, memory, data entry, call summarization, listening skills, map reading, mathematics and communications skills.
- CritiCall Multiple Choice - Practice Tests
- 450 practice CritiCall questions
- Multiple choice CritiCall practice tests
- CritiCall Data Entry - Practice Tests
- 12 modules of data entry screens
- Transcribe pertinent information from simulated 911 phone calls and images
- CritiCall Short-Term Memory - Practice Tests
- 12 modules of short-term numeric recall exercises
- Numeric recall is the primary method CritiCall uses to assess short-term memory
- Dispatch Written Test Overview
- Analysis of the types of questions typically included on written pre-employment testing for emergency communications positions.
- Numerical Ability - Tutoring Modules
- Extra 135 math practice questions
- Addition, subtraction, and percentages
- Calculating distances, times, and amounts
- Map Reading - Extra Practice Tests
- Extra 150 map reading practice questions.
- Tests ability to choose most direct route to assigned destination
- Requires decisions that comply with all regulatory signs
- Vocabulary - Extra Practice Tests
- Extra 275 vocabulary practice questions.
- Reviews reading comprehension, sentence clarity and spelling abilities that are often measured on written or Criticall testing.