Interview Coaching - Policing & Special Constable
Gain an advantage with this specialized Interview Coaching with Amy Watt, who is an award-winning career coach. This coaching service will help you build the necessary confidence to perform at your best and increase the chances of your success!
About Amy Watt
Amy is the founder of Police Test Tutor and is passionate about police education and helping others achieve career success. Amy has 12 years of experience as a police constable with a municipal police service in Ontario and three years of experience as a Border Services Officer. She holds a Bachelor of Applied Arts Degree (with distinction) in Justice Studies from the University of Guelph and a diploma in Behavioural Science Technology from St. Lawrence College. She is a professor is a Police Foundations program in Ontario.
Amy is an award-winning Career Development Practitioner with the Career Professionals of Canada, holding the following certifications: Resume Strategist, Career Strategist, Interview Strategist and Employment Strategist.
- 2018 - Outstanding Career Professional Award Winner
- 2018 - Outstanding Employment Interview Strategist Nominee
- 2017 - Outstanding Career Professional Award Nominee
Why is having an interview coach important? - Read more here.
Read Better Business Bureau customer reviews here
$159 - Interview Preparation Guide and 60 Minutes of Coaching
- a guide on how to answer behavioural interview questions.
- a template to help you prepare your ECI answers.
- a list of potential interview questions (60 questions)
- 90 days of access to the material.
- Interview coaching sessions are completed over the phone and will cover the areas of your choice (PBQ, LFI and/or ECI)
- Review Pre-Background Questionnaire (PBQ)
- Preparation for Local Focus Interview (LFI)
- Preparation for Essential Competency Interview (ECI)
- Assist you in identifying situations for each job competency.
- Teach you how to effectively articulate your answers.
- In our work together, I uncover your strengths, help you overcome challenges, and then help you effectively communicate them when answering questions.
- Note: I try to accommodate last-minute coaching requests and respond quickly to emails, please email rather than call (I may be on the phone doing a coaching session).
EXTRA 60-Minute Interview Coaching Sessions
- $90 per hour
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase and schedule
$159 - Interview Preparation Guide and 75 Minutes of Coaching
EMAIL email@example.com BEFORE PURCHASING to ensure availability
- Interview Preparation Material
- Click on heading to view contents.