Online Test Prep
OACP Certificate Practice
30 days of unlimited access to practice tests & tutoring material
- OACP CERTIFICATE General Mental Ability Assessment Testing involves problem-solving, comprehending complex ideas, expediency, reasoning, planning and applying learned skills.
- The Sigma PAF General Mental Ability Assessment is comprised of 2 online tests (Verbal Subtest and Quantitative Subtest)
- Test 1 is 36 questions and Test 2 is 21 questions (you have 7 minutes for each test).
- To prepare for this style of aptitude test, you may benefit from practicing a variety of aptitude tests online to refresh skills.
- Verbal Subtest measures an individual’s accumulated knowledge of diverse topics, the number of words or verbal concepts that have been learned, and the ability to recognize conceptual similarities among objects.
- Quantitative Subtest measures an individual’s reasoning and problem-solving abilities. The items in this subtest require generating solutions to various numerical problems. These problems require the respondent to extract the necessary elements and to use these elements to arrive at a correct answer quickly.
- This practice material is to refresh your mind on a variety of concepts.
- It is not broken down into 36/21 question tests; it is grouped by the concept.
- It is not a replication of the OACP Certificate test.