Online Test Prep
OACP Certificate - Sigma SSPO Practice
30 days of unlimited access to practice tests & tutoring material
- OACP CERTIFICATE The SSPO (Sigma Survey for Police Officers) was designed to identify candidates who have the cognitive skills to use sound practical judgment in police situations and who are capable of writing meaningful and credible police incident reports The SSPO (Part B Exam) is broken into two major sections.
- The SSPO (Part B Exam) is broken into two major sections:
- Section A - Incident Report Writing Aptitude - consists of 44 questions that measure: spelling, vocabulary, punctuation and grammar.
- Section B - Police Problem Solving - consists of 35 questions.
- Prepare for SSPO Part B - Section A (10 full-length tests) & Section B
- Over 1000 Practice Questions
- We are constantly adding full-length tests, so check back often.
- Watch a preview video.